Here we are again. I haven't blogged in just over a month now, yet it still feels like I never really left. Now the question that begged to be answered is asked once more: Are you sure this is happening? Well I most certainly have been wondering the same question. In about five hours my flight departs for Rome. To be honest it hasn't really hit me yet despite the months and months of preparation...it may be because most of that preparation came from constant reminders from my mom or Marisa (school mom). Either way, it may be hitting me now, but beter late than ever.
Right now I'm sitting in my basement while my dad works. This sort of thing has become familiar to me over the last month of sitting around, watching Netflix, and pretty much doing copious amounts of nothing. I am leaving all my familiars behind, but that's the point right? Removing myself from my comfort zone to experience something new is the whole reason I'm doing this.
Prepare to embark with me on a journey that will probably be less grandiose than I'm making it out to be; however, there should be an adventure or two to be had within the four months, and I'd love to tell you all about it.
masturbating in a different country does not = leaving comfort zone
ReplyDelete