Monday, December 6, 2010

So far I've been awake for 4 1/2 hours...and I kind of like it

I haven't voluntarily woken up at 8am since...well since Friday when I had to. But this morning I woke up 2 hours before my first class in order to essentially make copies of a project for school. Here is my schedule thus far:

730: Wake up
800: Get out of bed
801: Get into shower
815: Get back into bed
820: Debate getting out of bed, but decide to stay in bed and go back to sleep
825: Get out of bed remembering thats not actually an option
845: Get copies made
900: Arrive back home
905: Preheat oven for croissants I really want to eat
906: Get back into bed while croissants bake
920: Get out of bed and remove almost burnt croissants
921: Eat 1st croissant
925: Finish 8th croissant
930: Drive to class
945: Find parking spot after circling same one block radius for 15 min
950: Attend previously mentioned class

And there you have it. It seems I can be really productive if I want to be. Imagine how many croissants i'll have time for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment